July 7, at a press conference in Minsk, the head of production and technical department of Minskenergo, Sergei Dotsenko, stated that Russia-Belarus gas conflict had not affected electricity supply to metropolitan consumers. "With regard to gas crisis, then Minskenergo was ready for it", Sergei Dotsenko said.
According to Minskenergo representative, power sources had necessary stock of fuel oil. «So, slight limitations on gas did not affect us, we worked in normal mode», Sergei Dotsenko said, BelaPAN informs.
«There were no significant fluctuations on electricity supply to the population», the specialist added. However, the representative of Minskenergo noted that slight limitations had been registered in consumption of industrial enterprises, but power system did not impose such limitations, because there was no need.